The Coca-Cola Scholars fondation Program offers scholarships to high-achieving high school seniors who demonstrate leadership, service, and a commitment to positively impacting their schools and communities.
When Does the Coca Cola Scholarship Open
The Coca Cola scholarship 2024 application will be opened on August 1, 2023, at 10 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, for high school students graduating in the 2023-2024 academic year. The Coca-Cola scholarship deadline to submit applications is 5 pm Eastern Time on Monday, October 2, 2023.
The competitive program recognizes students in their final year of high school who exhibit exceptional drive, potential, and ability to create meaningful change. Scholarships are awarded based on merit and achievement rather than financial need.
- able to confirm that their high school curriculum has a minimum overall GPA of B/3.0
- you must be preparing to seek a degree in a post-secondary authorized institution in the United States
- expecting to graduate from high school this academic year
- United States citizens, nationals, permanent residents, refugees, asylum seekers, Cuban-Haitian immigrants, or humanitarian parolees – by the standards applied by the U.S. Department of Education for eligibility for Federal Financial Aid
- Students who are enrolled in high school or homeschooling and who will graduate during the 2023–2024 academic year from any of the 50 states in the union, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or specific DoD schools are eligible for this award. Students who have already completed their high school education are not eligible.
The Coca-Cola scholarship Program awards 200 stipends (up to $237,500) annually across three tiers of recipients in different amounts:
- 50 New Century Gold Scholars are awarded $1,500
- 50 Silver Scholars are awarded $1,250
- 50 Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000.
Types Of Scholarship
Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
Applying online begins in August of the senior year and closes on October 2 for high school seniors with a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0. To be awarded this $20,000 scholarship, 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are chosen annually.
Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team
50 Silver $1,250, 50 Bronze $1,000, and 50 Gold $1,500 scholarships are awarded. Between October 1 and December 2, current students at two-year community institutions are eligible to apply. Application information is available on Phi Theta Kappa’s website, www.ptk.org, which is the organization in charge of managing this award.
Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise
180 $1,000 scholarships are awarded. Between February 27 and April 30, current students at two-year community institutions are eligible to apply. Application information for this award is available on Phi Theta Kappa’s website, www.ptk.org.
Coca-Cola application scholarship
- The scholarship committee selects 2,200 semifinalists from among all of the applications received after the October deadline.
- You will be required to finish a second application if you make it to this point (congratulations!). The committee will then select 250 finalists from that group.
- This is when things start to get a little more serious. The finalists will interview a group of influential people from the community (think business, education, and the arts). The National Selection Committee is the name given to this panel. Since the panel has read your application, they will probably have questions concerning particular facts and information. They’ll want you to go into more detail, maybe even explain how a certain activity affected you, and they’ll probably also want to know what your intentions are for the future. Thus, being ready is essential! Ask someone you feel comfortable and trust to conduct some practice interviews with you after you know your application inside and out.
- Previously, all of these interviews took place in person in Atlanta. However, requests for online interviews are now accepted, and doing so has no bearing on one’s likelihood of being awarded a scholarship.
- Following this round of interviews, the year’s Coca-Cola Scholars are revealed!
All applications have to be submitted via the application portal of the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation. Applications sent to us by mail, fax, or any other method are not accepted. Furthermore, we do not accept any extra materials that you send with your application to support it, such as essays, reference letters, transcripts, or the like.
Visit the official scholarship website