What to Know
- You can conveniently add money to PayPal even if you do not own a bank account but you will be charged up to $3.95 to get it done.
- Once you can log in, just use the PayPal summary screen to get started.
- You’ll be sent an email telling you funds have been credited when the process is complete.
This article tells you how you can use PayPal Cash to credit money to your account.
You can no longer credit money to PayPal through MoneyPak.
How to Add Money to PayPal Without a Bank Account Using PayPal Cash
With PayPal Cash, you can add real cash to your PayPal account at various popular retailers. Unlike other cash card platform, PayPal is well-received just about everywhere online, infinitely re-loadable, and you don’t have to worry yourself much about losing a physical card.
- Enter your web browser and move over to PayPal. Select Sign In the upper right corner.
- After you finish sign in, you’ll find yourself on your PayPal account summary. Select Transfer Moneybelow your current balance.
- PayPal will take you to a new screen. Select Add money to your balance.
- Select Add cash at a store.
- You’ll arrive on a separate dedicated page to PayPal Cash. Use the dropdown menu to choose a retail store where you wish to add your cash. presently, there are seven retailers, including 7-Eleven, CVS, and Walmart. They’re all very common, and you shouldn’t have any trouble locating one near you.
There are also terms and conditions on the page letting you know there will be a service fee up to $3.95. That fee depends on the amount you are willing to add to your account.
- Choose a delivery method for your code. This code identifies together you and your PayPal account, so the cash will be put to the right place. Once you continue from there, you’ll receive your code through your selected method. The code is only valid for 48 hours.
- Take your code to any location of the retailer you want. Present the cashier with the code and explain what it’s for. They’ll ask you the amount you want to apply to your account. PayPal allows anywhere between $20 and $500.
- After you’ve completed your transaction, you’ll immediately receive an email on the address linked to your PayPal account confirming the funds have been added.