The University of Adelaide’s Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly selective prize given to international students beginning undergraduate and postgraduate coursework who have excelled academically in prior coursework.
This scholarship is:
- obtainable to nationals of any nation (apart from Australia and New Zealand)
- available for any discipline’s study.
- obtainable for new students.
- available to overseas undergraduate and graduate coursework students starting their programs with direct entrance, including those who must complete a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) before starting their degree
Global academic excellence scholarship Eligibility
Academic achievement serves as the primary criteria for scholarship selection in the competitive application process for The University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships.
According to a general rule, the University of Adelaide will take into consideration candidates who have attained an academic level comparable to the following:
- for undergrad courses: ATAR of 98 or its equivalent in raw scores
- Regarding courses for graduate degrees: An average of 6.8 out of 7 OR it’s equivalent
NOTE: The University of Adelaide will only be able to give one scholarship to applicants who are qualified for multiple scholarships offered by the university (the highest-value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
These scholarships are not available to the following applicants:
- current University of Adelaide students who are changing their program of study before successfully completing it (internal transfers)
- Students who have been offered a scholarship to cover their tuition costs from a reputable organization, such as a government ministry or department
- candidates for Ph.D. or Master by Research programs.
Global Academic Excellence Scholarship Amount
Only two 50% tuition fee reduction scholarships will be given by each faculty to the applicant in that faculty with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or a GPA of 6.8.
How to apply For The Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
The University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship will be given automatically to students who match the eligibility standards, therefore there is no need to apply.
There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. The winners of scholarships will be verified at the time of acceptance.
The faculties will be given a list of eligible students to choose from when awarding scholarships. Following faculty clearance, successful applicants will receive written notification within fourteen days.
Global Academic Excellence Scholarship Address
Level 4 Oliphant, North Terrace
THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
Visit the Official Scholarship Website: