Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) is the leading mid-stream gas enterprise in Ghana. Scholarships have been made available for students who show interest and are qualified because of their support in education.
To apply for the Ghana Gas Scholarship application form log into the website to download the scholarship application form you will be asked to supply your personal details like name, address, marital status, and so on. Make sure to fill in the correct details.
To download the Ghana Gas scholarship application form, simply click on this link https://www.ghanagas.com.gh/application/scholarship-application-form.pdf
Ghana Gas has always had interest over the years in education which has opened avenues for students to acquire knowledge free of charge. This comes as part of producing and exploring lean gas, condensate, LPG, and isopentenyl to enhance Ghana’s industrial sector.
Table of Contents
How to apply for the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
Ghana Gas Company through its commitment to education gives Ghanaian students the opportunity of a scholarship to undertake Undergraduate and HND programs at any public tertiary institution in Ghana during the ongoing academic year.
Below are the steps to apply for the Ghana gas scholarship:
- The first step is to visit the Ghana Gas scholarship website to check for available scholarships.
- Make sure you give the correct information by completing the form.
- All finished application forms should be submitted through an email to: [email protected]
- Make sure you include an essay or statement explaining your career goals to back your scholarship request.
- All scanned copies of all your required documents should be included when submitting.
What Are The Documents Needed for the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
The selection criteria are based on instructions and to have any possibility of a place for the Ghana Gas scholarship, please include the following documents in your Scholarship Application Form:
- A Letter of Admission
- Certificates obtained from: Junior High School, Senior High School, Vocational or Technical
- A documentation of your identity which comes as a Birth Certificate, Ghana Card, or Passport
- Any other pertinent documentation
Ghana Gas scholarship application form Requirements
- Applicants must be a resident of Ghana and should provide a valid Ghana card, voter’s ID, or Birth Certificate for the process of identification.
- Applicants must obtain an acceptance letter from a tertiary institution in Ghana, such as a reputable University or Technical University.
- Applicants should mandatorily be in their first year of study at the tertiary institution.
- Preference will be given to those aiming or admitted to chase STEM fields reinterpreted
- Applicants age should be less than 35 years of age at the time when submitting their application for the Ghana Gas scholarship.
- A completed Ghana gas scholarship application form, which comes with recent two passport-sized photographs, is mandatory.
Tips to consider when applying for the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
The following considerations are to be put in place when applying for the Ghana Gas scholarship:
- Candidates are required to obtain the application form from the official website www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business.
- All forms and documents will be rejected if it is sent with an alternative means..
- At the time of applying for the scholarship, applicants should not be holding another scholarship from any organization.
- Applicants are required to write an essay or statement pointing out their career goals to back their scholarship application.
- The scholarship will be revoked if there are counterfeit documents or information that was provided. Ensure you provide the right information.
- If you are selected for the Ghana gas scholarship, you will be contacted as only selected candidates will be contacted.
Ghana Gas scholarship Application Form Email address
The official email address of the Ghana Gas Scholarship is [email protected]
How To Submit The Ghana Gas Scholarship
This is a step-by-step guide to submit the Ghana Gas scholarship:
- Visit the Ghana Gas scholarship website
- Scroll down to the “download application form” button to download the form
- Fill in all the details correctly
- Send the filled form to the email address provided
Deadline for Ghana Gas scholarship
The closing date for the Ghana Gas scholarship is the 28th of February 2023
- How to get a scholarship in Ghana to study abroad
- Scholarships In Ghana For Undergraduate Students
- 100, 250, and 500-word Essay on Why I Deserve a Scholarship
- 45 Compelling Reasons Why I Deserve a Scholarship: A Comprehensive Guide for Deserving Students