Okash loan app is a quick personal loan lending app for Nigeria mobile android users to access credit anytime, anywhere in Nigeria with their office address located at plot 8 Dr. Nurudeen olowopopo way room 301, japaul house Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
Okash loan app download application process takes less than 5 minutes to apply for with no collateral or documentation involved, this great platform is presented by blue ridge microfinance bank ltd to access credit loan in Nigeria.
ALSO, READ – How to get a quick migo loan in 5 minutes
To download okash loan app in Nigerian you must be above 20 years of age with a fixed income and a mobile phone number. Okash loan lending app is a reliable and safe way of securing credit loans in Nigeria whenever you need it.
How much can okash loan app borrow me? You can borrow as little as N3,000 and as much as N500,000 which you will be required to repay back between 91 days to 365 days.
okash loan app download interest rate in Nigeria
The fee charged on loan ranges between a minimum of 0.1% up to 1% which is calculated on a daily basis, with an annual interest rate of 36.5% up to 360%.
Who can apply for okash loan app money?
- Small business owners in Nigeria
- Individuals that need quick money
- Entrepreneurs with good business ideas
How do I get a loan from Okash loan lending app?
- Install the OKash APP from Google Play Store.
- Register an account.
- choose the product you are willing to apply for.
- supply all basic information, after then submit the application.
- After the submission is made, you may receive verification. The final application confirmation will be shown in the APP and you will be notified by SMS if approved.
- E-sign the loan agreement after the approval.
- After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be disbursed into your account shortly and SMS notification will be sent.
Eligibility criteria for lending okash loan in Nigeria
- 20 years and above
- Applicant must reside in Nigeria
- People with monthly fixed income
- Good android phone
- Valid bank account and card
- Means of identification
- A good data connection
- BVN number
- Quick and secure loan process
- Simple sign up the application process
- No guarantor or collateral
- Age limitation
- Short term loan
How to repay okash loan in Nigeria?
Okash has made repayment of loan very easy, here are simple ways you can pay back
- You can pay back your loan via okash App by clicking the “make a repayment” button
- You can pay back your okash loan via transfer to blue ridge microfinance bank ltd, zenith bank plc with account number: 1130085518. Supply your BVN or your opay reg phone number with your full name in the section provided and send forward details to email@example.com.
- Okash can also do auto-debit at every repayment due date form your bank card
Why choose OKash?
- You can apply for loan credit. Don’t need any deposits or guarantees.
- Up to NGN500,000. Disburse to your bank account in a while.
- A paperless and digital process on your mobile. All the steps can be done online.
- lending information of all customers remains secret from all forms of the third party. Your data is totally safe with okash.
- okash lending platforms have a way of notifying their customers when payment is due for repayment.
What happens if you fail to repay your okash loan in Nigeria?
Okash loan Late repayments immediately incur a rollover fee of 2% per day, which is therefore advised to always pay your loan before or due date in other to increase your borrowing and credit score history for future purpose.
okash customer care number in Nigeria
- Phone number: 08097755512
- okash WhatsApp number:+2349019099999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered phone number in the subject.
Click to download okash loan app in Nigeria here.
Before you borrow money from any lending mobile app in Nigeria, it is advisable to consider some factors like
- The extra cost of administration fee
- Compare interest rate
- Lending app terms and condition
- A shorter period of the loan
It is advisable to always use okash whenever you need quick cash for any kind of emergency situation due to their standards and quick loan response.
People also Ask
Can I change my ID number after submitting my information to okash?
Okash conforms to the highest standards of data integrity which means unfortunately you cannot change details previously submitted. Therefore you must ensure to supply correct information at the sign-up process.
What is the maximum amount okash can give? The maximum loan amount you can get from okash is N500,000
It is always advisable to keep a good record of loan credit history which can boost your credit score to get a higher loan in the future.
What happens if I overpay my okash loan? After the reconciliation of all payments is made, excess funds will be reversed back to your account in less than three weeks.