These are my top 5 best credit cards for beginners in the year 2021 that will help you get the best credit score and history in the fastest time possible.
A starter credit card for beginners is a special way for people with little credit or bad credit to establish and improve their credit standing.
ALSO, READ – How To Get A Perfect Credit Score
Comparing the best starter credit card
|Best starter credit card||APR||Annual Fee|
|1.Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card||14.99%–23.74% variable APR|
|2.Bank of America Cash Rewards Card||13.99% to 23.99% Variable APR||$0|
|3.The Apple Credit Card||10.99% to 21.99% variable APR||$0|
|4.The Petal 1 Visa Credit Card||19.99% – 29.49% variable APR||$0|
|5.The Discover it Secured Credit Card||22.99% variable APR||$0|
Starter credit cards usually have a $200 + starting credit limit and an annual fee of $0 to $99, plus up to 1% cashback in rewards.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18… First, they’ll be giving you a $200 bonus when you spend only $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- 5% cashback on grocery store purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
- 5% cashback on up to $1500 worth of bonus categories
- 5% back on travel through the ultimate rewards portal,
- 3% back at restaurants and dining….
- 3% on drugstores
- and 1% back on everything else.
- 99%–23.74% variable APR
- no annual fee.
- 3% cashback on the category of your choice.
- 2% cashback at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 1% cashback on everything else.
- 99% to 23.99% Variable APR
- No Annual fee
You can also get a $200 Cash bonus each time you spend $1000 in the first 90 days.
You’ll earn 3% and 2% cashback on the first $2,500 in all the choice of category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter,
then earn 1% Calculate rewards
Use the Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app to switch the choice category for future purchases once each calendar month, or make no changes and it remains the same.
- NO ANNUAL FEE.
- unlimited 2% cashback on everything.
- 99% to 21.99% variable APR
- 3% cashback on Apple Products and select merchants.
Apple, Nike, Duane Reade, T-Mobile, Exxon, Walgreens, Mobil, Uber Eats, Panera Bread, Uber
When you use the card, you’ll get 1% Daily Cashback on every purchase.
Their app is also fantastic for tracking expenses and learning good financial habits to make sure you pay off your credit card as soon as possible to avoid paying interest.
- $0 Annual Fee
- 2% – 10% cashback from select merchants
- $500-$5,000 credit limits
- Variable APRs 19.99-29.49% APR
- No annual or international transaction fees.
- Build credit history with tens of thousands of Petal Cardmembers
- Cash flow tech may assist applicants who didn’t have a credit history get approved
- Petal’s mobile app manage your money, track spending, and automate payments
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
The Discover It Secured Credit Card
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- 2% cashback on restaurants and gas stations up to the first $1000
- unlimited 1% cashback on everything else.
- Discover is welcome nationwide by 99% of the places that accept credit cards.
- start your credit line by giving a refundable security deposit of $200 after being approved. Bank details must be table when submitting your deposit.
- making use of your secured credit card will build a good credit history with the three major credit bureaus.
They’re also running a promotion where they will MATCH your cashback in the first year. Not only that, but Discover also allows you to monitor your FICO score for free on their platform, so you can keep track of how your score is improving over time.