Through three well-known nationwide programs, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation awards $3.55 million in yearly scholarships to more than 1,400 talented college students each year.
What does the Coca-Cola scholarship look for when selecting a recipient?
Coca-Cola Scholars are intelligent, well-rounded students who achieve both academically and socially in their schools. These leaders exhibit a persistent dedication to enhancing their communities and are fervent and service-minded.
what is the coca-cola scholarship?
The coca-cola scholarship is a scholarship that is for recipients in their senior year of high school given the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship, which is merit-based.
In addition to being committed to having a substantial positive influence on their schools and communities, students are recognized for their ability to serve and lead.
Through scholarships, lifelong learning, and a strong network of changemakers with a mission, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation seeks to increase the influence of outstanding leaders.
when is the coca-cola scholarship announced?
On August 1, 2022, the online application for high school seniors who will graduate in the 2022–2023 academic year will be announced.
when is the coca-cola scholarship deadline?
On October 31, 2022, at 4 p.m. Eastern, the application eligibility test must be submitted. On October 31, 2022, at 5 p.m. Eastern, the complete application must be submitted.
By November 26, applicants will get an email informing them of their status.
how much is the coca-cola scholarship worth
Each of these 150 high school seniors will be given a scholarship for college worth $20,000. The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation will have given more than $78 million in scholarships to more than 6,600 Coke Scholars nationwide after the inclusion of the 2022 class.
Is the coca-cola scholarship legit?
The Coca-Cola Scholarship is real, and it has been for more than 30 years. It has helped 150 kids attend college by providing them with sizable, renewable scholarships.
Every year, anyone can try to apply, but only 150 students are selected.
Eligibility for coca-cola scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Students who are currently in high school OR those who are homeschooled and who will graduate from high school in the 2022–2023 academic year and who attend one of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or specific DoD schools
- (Those who have previously completed high school are ineligible for this scholarship, as are pupils who are graduating from an American or ex-pat school abroad.)
- According to the criteria used by the U.S. Department of Education for eligibility for federal financial aid, U.S. citizens (not temporary residents), U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents, refugees, asylees, Cuban-Haitian entrants, OR humanitarian parolees are eligible.
- You intend to seek a degree at a U.S. college or university that is recognized
Criteria for coca-cola scholarship
You cannot apply if you are:
- Children or grandchildren of current Coca-Cola bottling company owners, officers, or workers, or of subsidiaries or divisions of The Coca-Cola Company
- Recipients of retirement benefits from Coca-Cola bottling firms, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries who are the offspring or grandchildren of former employees, officers, or owners of those organizations
- Students that are studying outside of Puerto Rico or the 50 United States of America (with the exception of students attending select DoD schools; students graduating from an American or ex-pat school abroad are not eligible for this award, even if they meet the citizenship criteria above)
- Graduates of high school (if you received a high school diploma prior to the 2022-2023 school year, you are not eligible)
- Permanent Residents (if your permanent legal residence is outside the U.S., you are not eligible)
How competitive is the coca-cola scholarship
Usually, there are 90,000 candidates for the Coca-Cola scholarship, and only 2,000 are chosen as semifinalists. These semifinalists are further condensed to 250 regional finalists after a supplementary application procedure.
Finally, 150 Coke scholars are selected in March following an interview process. It is not easy to get this coveted but difficult prize.
The Coca-Cola Scholarship has extremely slim odds of being awarded. In fact, only 0.15 percent of applicants are thought to be selected by Coca-Cola Scholars Fund.
One’s application form must be a total standout to catch the attention of the Coca-Cola Scholars Fund given that there are thousands of candidates and only 150 winners per year.
How many students apply for the coca-cola scholarship
Usually, there are 90,000 candidates for the Coca-Cola scholarship, and only 2,000 are chosen as semifinalists. These semifinalists are further condensed to 250 regional finalists after a supplementary application procedure. Finally, 150 Coke scholars are chosen following an interview process.
Coca-Cola scholarship interview questions
The things to expect in the coca-cola scholarship interview are just straight to a point explanations. What to expect from your interview:
The interviews last about 20 minutes and are conducted by a three-person team made up of alumni and personnel from Coca-Cola Scholars.
They want to learn more about you and receive your feedback on the many facets of your application.
All of our inquiries will be based on the information you provided in your application on your participation, interests, and goals.
How to win a coca-cola scholarship
Every year, thousands of students submit applications for the Coca-Cola Scholarship. But finally, just 150 are selected. What you can do to improve your chances of receiving the Coca-Cola Scholarship is listed below!
- Prepare the application as soon as possible.
The application can likely be started and finished in one afternoon since there are no essays or additional documents that must be submitted.
But ought you to? Without a doubt! Additionally, because the Coca-Cola scholarship is so competitive, you don’t want to rush through it and overlook crucial details or make careless errors.
Before the application even starts, or at the very least right away after it opens, begin gathering all the information you will need.
- Describe your involvement in the school community and your leadership skills.
This one is crucial! In actuality, that is the main focus of this scholarship.
The Coca-Cola Foundation, according to its website, aims to make the world a better place by supporting “outstanding high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.”
Selecting which groups, honors, volunteer work, and employment experiences to include on your application can help you establish yourself as one of those great high school students.
- Before submitting your application, get it reviewed by another person.
Before you click “submit,” have a family member, friend, or guidance counselor evaluate your application. Depending on how well they know you.
They might also be able to assist you in making sure you don’t overlook any noteworthy accomplishments, honors, or employment history that should be listed on your application.
- Practice before any interviews you may receive.
Make sure you prepare for your interview if you’re one of the 250 semi-finalists chosen for one.
Even before you learn whether you will be invited for an interview, you might wish to start rehearsing.
Why? Because having a solid interviewing technique is useful for more than just scholarship applications. You will use this talent repeatedly throughout your life.
So it’s no big deal if you start getting ready for an interview for the Coca-Cola scholarship and end up not getting it. Your efforts will undoubtedly be rewarded with a later chance.
How to fill out the coca-cola scholarship
To fill out the Coca-Cola scholarship form, visit the official coca-cola scholarship website then click on the apply page of the window. You will be directed to another page where you will be asked to sign up for an account.
After creating an account, you will be asked to sign in with your email and password. Here are the samples of how the application will look like below:
Is the coca-cola scholarship renewable?
The Coca-Cola Scholarship can be renewed each year. Accordingly, the recipients will get a $20,000 scholarship for each year of education.
To remain eligible, recipients of the Coca-Cola Scholarship must fulfill requirements each academic year, just like recipients of other renewable scholarships.
The Coca-Cola Scholarship can make it highly likely for recipients to complete college because it is renewable. They don’t have to join the 51% of college students who discontinue their studies because of costs.
Visit the official website of the coca-cola scholarship: